The best way we know to keep the Grandma's (and Grandpa's) up to date while preserving our family memories all at the same time!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Too Cute
I know Halloween was sooo last week, but these pictures are just too cute not to share, besides we promised Grandma. Grandma Nellie bought this cute Halloween dress for Breah (it was a back up halloween costume in case she wouldn't wear the tutu) when she was down for her birthday. Isn't she cute? She wore it to church the last two weeks and then I dressed her up again Monday for a photo shoot (we get out of church at 5, so even if she had been awake long enough it would have been too dark). She can be such a cheese ball sometimes!
What an ADORABLE!!!! little Halloween princess. How can one little girl have so many different expressions. I love the one pic where it looks like she's looking up at her bow.
What an ADORABLE!!!! little Halloween princess. How can one little girl have so many different expressions. I love the one pic where it looks like she's looking up at her bow.
ReplyDeleteSee ya soon (Not soon enough)
These pictures are way cute!
ReplyDelete