Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Littlest Helper


Breah is such a big helper. She loves to help with the dishes by unloading the dishwasher (even when we are loading). She is in charge of the silverware and does such a good job taking them all out. Recently she figured out how to get in. Now we try to avoid doing the dishes when she's around, as it gets a little tricky trying to load around her. She also enjoys laundry...unfolding everything faster than I can fold it, and making sure all the toys are out on the living room floor, and helping me make the bed (which I don't do very often, but I saw this quiz--you be the judge, is it true?)



What Your Bed Says About You



Outward appearances are a concern of yours, but not your primary concern. You try to take care of yourself and your home, but it's not an obsession.



You try to be an organized person, but you often fall behind. Certain parts of your life tend to fall into chaos.



You are very low maintenance. You tend to go with the flow, and you're easily pleased.



In relationships, you tend to be quite dominant. You enjoy taking charge.



You tend to be a dreamy, head in the clouds type of person. You think in terms of possibilities.



You are a traveler. You are comfortable anywhere, and you rarely feel homesick.

5 comments:

  1. I tried that quiz...does it only have the one answer? Who knew we'd end up with the same one? Maybe marriage has changed both of our bed making habbits-

    I'm so stinkin' excited to see you guys!! I want to know your ETA ASAP so that we can have a welcoming commitee at the Vernal ocean! Be prepared for some serious fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have her come teach Emma! And is that a picture of your bed, because I love it! I have a black color scheme too and looking for a new one. I also love the other post about the chocolate and cookie lover Breah. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that little helper in the dish washer and licking the spoon..what a sweetie little Breah is..lovin you all three..hurry out here I am soooo missing you all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shaylah! I am glad that you found my blog!Us Naples kids have to stick together! Your little girl is just too cute for words!!!
    I am so doing that bedroom quiz! That was interesting!

    Promise to keep in touch once in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so nice to see you guys even if it was only for a moment. Smile!
    When will it be agin and for longer?

    ReplyDelete