We've all been feeling a bit under the weather lately, thanks to this little guy who started it all. Babies are so pathetic when they have stuffy noses, it seriously broke my heart watching his misery. I was really trying to record his snoring, but it was too dark so I just took this instead. The only thing cuter than a sleeping baby is baby sleeping with his bum in the air! I'm still amazed that they find this comfortable, I keep trying it and it's not!
Breah's been sick too, and of the four of she has the hardest time getting rid of the gunk (she refuses to blow) So it all settled in her stomach yesterday, causing her to throw up all her milk, which is all she would have for breakfast). I must have dropped a curd on the way to washer cuz I came back just in time to watch Tayven pick it up and eat it. Gross, I know. Don't worry though, he spit some out and I went in after the rest. Brandon called a while later and Breah insisted that I tell him about our morning. Then when I was done she asked if Dad said it was ok that she puked all over his bed. You know, I can't even count the number of times something like this has happened. What is it about being a mother, it seems to desensitize you from the horror of being peed, pooped or puked on--as long as it's your own kid.
And just for old times sake, here's the Bre-ster on those very same ladybug sheets, in that very same position!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I remember a picture of you in the very same position only your bum had a cute jellybean on it that said something like...
ReplyDelete'cutest human bean' or 'One special human bean" or something like that.
I wish I knew exactly where to locate it, I'd post it for a REAL flash BACK!
I think that it is so cute to see the little ones sleeping with their bum in the air, what sweet little ones you have, cute, cute kids!!!
ReplyDelete