Friday, January 7, 2011

Cuteness

I'm the worst when it comes to keeping records of the cute things my kids do and say, at least in any kind of organized fashion, but this one is just too cute to not share with the world before I lose it or forget it.  So tonight Breah and I watched The Little Mermaid, and after Ariel discovered that Eric was marrying someone else Breah snuggles up to me and says, "She broke my heart, Mom!"  me:  Who did, Ariel? "Yeah, because she just seems so sad!"  Then later as I was tucking her into bed, she wrapped her cute little arms around my neck and said "You just broke my heart Mom"  so now my heart was breaking and I asked why.  "Because you always make popcorn.  You just keep on breaking my heart!"  Her cuteness doesn't always make sense, but maybe that's what's so cute about it!  I love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment