Friday, February 18, 2011

Giggles

Oh the joy of sharing a room.  One night while Bran was gone I put the kids to bed and was feeling quite proud that they both went down with such ease.  My glory was short lived and this is what I found a few minutes later.  They were both soooo tired, but how could I get upset about this?  Tayven had just learned to wave and was quite proud of this new found skill (he waves at everything and everyone, until you ask him to, then he just looks at you).  Well, that and he just eats up any attention Breah gives him, that girl could get away with anything!  I ended up having to take him out til Breah went to sleep, silly kids!

3 comments:

  1. Oh the Joy's! I had to giggle too. Can't wait to see it all in person, just a week or so...see you then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious. Love to hear children with the cute giggles. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is that, giggles are so sweet especially when it is from little ones, that can make anyone giggle (I did) love you all and miss you

    ReplyDelete