
So I saw this tutorial and had to try it asap. It was fun, but I'm not ready to frame this...I think I need to take a better photo to begin with. Isn't this awesome though? I'll try again another day now that I know how!
The best way we know to keep the Grandma's (and Grandpa's) up to date while preserving our family memories all at the same time!

That looks like a fun program to play around in, can you do words to describe the person or just the names over and over again. Tayven 's pic sure turned out cute, did you do a Breah one also?
ReplyDeleteThanks Mom, I suppose you could use different words. It's done in photoshop elements, all you do is make a brush out of the name and then kind of paint it in different layers. different words would be fun, but I think you would have to limit it to just a few so that you could tell what they said. I haven't got breah's done yet, I was up too late last night on this one!
ReplyDeletethis is really neat, I also think that it would look great if you could add a few more letters to it, but it is darling just the way it is. Now I am anxious to see Breah's
ReplyDeleteOoh! Me likie.
ReplyDelete