Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Because Daddy Misses these faces...

Dear Daddy,

Sorry we didn't get to talk to you tonight.  We do miss you, ever so much though!  Mom thought you might enjoy a glimpse into our lives these past few days!  Love you!

Tayven, ready for prayers
Tayven LOVES baths, if you turn the water on, he comes running.  Apparently G. Nancy's tub is shorter than ours, while there a couple weeks ago I had taken him out and dressed him, and was getting Breah all dried off when the next thing I knew, he had fallen in, fully clothed.  It was pretty funny, I'm just glad I was there!  This is as far as he can get in our tub.  Next up I'll get a pick of him when he's ready to get out!

 Tay:  "woo who!  this is so much fun, I can't believe mom's letting me do this!"

 "I guess I better clean all this up"  (He's totally going through the clean up phase, I love it.  I hope it sticks, and rubs off on his sister...)


"This one doesn't fit back in, i guess I better use it.  First on me, then you, and then you!"  He loves to come up to any one of us with a tissue, hold it in our face and make blowing noises.
Tayven has learned from the best and now enjoys singing into the microphone and dancing:


Oh, I'm sorry, were you expecting pics of Breah?  Too bad.  The reason being 1) She adamantly protests every time I try 2) she's behind the camera, taking pics.  I can't tell you how many perfect, priceless shots I missed because Breah needed a turn!  
 And because I'm not above bribery ("if you sit still long enough for a pic, I'll give you a cookie!")

(And Jake's dad thinks the worst that could happen at our house is Jake playing princess.  Don't worry Drakes, he was not having it!  Yes, this is Breah trying to kiss Jake, and yes, I am affeared for the teenage years!)

1 comment:

  1. What a handsome little man--We sure miss having you guys around, I'm sure your daddy loved these shots as much as we did. Keep them coming-Grandma Nellie

    ReplyDelete