Friday, June 10, 2011

Breah's New Do


Breah, unfortunately, takes after me in the hair department, and doesn't have much.  She always wishing she had long hair like a princess, or long like Jada's.  You should see it when I have to fix it in 2 braids like Jada.  She is often caught  running her fingers through her long, luscious locks while admiring her reflection in the window, TV, or mirror.  And if you ever talk about her hair she flips her head and kinda pushes it up with her hands.  Well, despite her desire for long hair, even she had recognized the need to keep it trimmed and out of her face (it's usually a fight to fix it, and it's so fine it rarely stays).  This morning she said to me, "I think it's about time for another hair cut mom!"  Well, I had thought about taking her to get it cut in a short little bob, but then I decided to try cutting it myself.  I went as short as I dared, and then tried to layer it.  I think it turned out pretty good, but maybe next time I'll splurge and go for the pro cut.

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful Breah! Happy packing! We are already missing you guys so much-love you tunz!

    ReplyDelete