
Well folks, it's official. We left our house for the last time yesterday. To say it was hard would be an understatement. I think I've cried more this week than I ever remember crying. We are currently homeless with 3 suitcases to live out of for the next 3-4 weeks (at least) so we are heading to the Holiday Inn! We are hoping to hear from the bank regarding our house any day now, but that's what they've been telling us for the last 6 weeks. We are keeping our fingers crossed that something will work out soon! Among the many things we tried to cram into our last weeks in St. George was this nativity that my friend Angie and I started in November. I'm feeling quite pleased with it, but maybe slightly regretting neglecting washing windows and deep cleaning my house.
Cute nativity! We'll be missing you. Thanks so much for coming over to visit last week, and for the gift. Hopefully everything works out with the house, and soon, too!
ReplyDelete