Well, the bank accepted our offer. We now are one step closer to having a real home. We found out yesterday, so now we just have to wait for our loan to go through, and hope the lady finds someplace to live asap! If all goes as planned, we should close on or before July 11th. We are excited. We are really glad we got this news this week, because we were about a day away from renting, and then we would have been in a bit of a pickle. We can live in the hotel for another week or two, now that we know there is an end in sight. In fact, when I told Breah the news, she was really excited and said, "Oh, the house sounds amazing! But, why can't we just live in the hotel?"
Our St. George house closed today...it's officially no longer ours. We really are gratefull that we got that sold and don't have that hanging over us in all of this. Just wish that buying a house would have went as smoothly! Well, it's late, and I'm beat, so I'm off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's great news!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Now you just need to sell your car and get that minivan.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad it came through so quickly. I have heard that short sales usually take a lot longer than this one has for you guys. Yay for getting into a house! Now you can enjoy that hotel while you have it!
ReplyDeleteYay!I am so glad to hear that Shaylah! We hoep you are doing well! We miss you! And thanks for the post card, Grace loved it! We would love to send you something...do you have an address we could send it to?
ReplyDelete