Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dansie Look-alike Meter

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Free family tree - Family search

So I know you all think Breah is the spitting image of her father (haha), but I finally have proof that she does have some of her mother in her (I had to try many different photos to get that result, and pics of us are hard to come by these days!). The other day I was putting her clothes away and Breah was in her swing, when all of the sudden I sneezed, and it was a loud one! Usually when Brandon sneezes it scares her so bad she cries, but she thought that was the funniest thing in the world. So for the next 20 minutes, I sneezed and Breah laughed. She laughed so hard that she had tears streaming down her face, and of course so did I. There we sat, Mother and Daughter with matching tears running down our faces. I wish I would have been able to get it on camera--I'll try to be more prepared next time!

2 comments:

  1. She definitely looks more like you. I'd say by at least 8%. I hope you guys are enjoying St. George. It sure looks like it. Could you send some of that sunny warmness up to Logan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I must admit I've missed reading your comments on my blog:) Breah is so cute!! I love the hat you have on her in the picture below! And once again I am sooo very jealous of the sunny weather you get to enjoy in St. George!! So not fair!

    ReplyDelete