Friday, April 25, 2008

I want FOOOOOD!


Breah has really been enjoying all the fun foods she gets to eat. It took her a couple weeks to get used to the idea but then really started to like her cereals, especially oatmeal! So the last couple weeks we have been trying veggies. She really didn't like them at first. I could get the spoon in her mouth maybe 3 times if I was lucky before she would lock her jaw on me and refuse even the cereal. We tried and tried with green beans, then decided to try some squash. We had a little bit more success, and then tried beans again. If you've never had the opportunity of introducing food to a baby, I highly recommend it for a few laughs. Aside from the funny faces she would make, when she swallowed the beans she would do this whole body shudder. But that was at least 4 days ago, and now, when she sees one of us getting her food, she starts freaking out with excitement and we can't seem to shovel the food in fast enough. Usually she gets fed up with our pokiness and thinks she could do it better herself, which is why most meals we eat with 3 spoons. She is just getting to be such a big girl. Even if it's not time for her to eat, if Mom & Dad are sitting up to the table, she isn't happy til she is up there too.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: