Last weekend we got to go up and see some of our family in AF for a b-day party, and in Salt Lake for my cousin Christian's baptism. It was so good to see everyone, and especially to be there to share in Christian's special day! After the baptism and luncheon we took Breah to see her first movie: Nim's Island. She was completely mesmorized, and just stared at the screen for the first hour. She was so still we kept having to check if she was awake. She was such a good girl, I think we'll have to take her to more! Before the movie started I got this cute picture of her profile. Isn't that the cutest little lip!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Mommy it's hard to keep my lip in when my cheeks are so big they weigh it down!" I didn't notice the lip at first, I always notice her cheeks first thing though. So good to see you guys this weekend, Breah is so sweet, and growing so fast!
ReplyDelete