Monday, April 21, 2008

My New Discovery!

Click to play Breah's First Easter
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!
Guess what? I love scrapbooking. I always have, always will, but as of late it's become more of an imaginary hobby. I take thousands of pictures all with the intention of scrappin' and it never gets done. Most of the time the pictures never even get printed. I've always sworn I'd never do the digital but lets face it, I'm too behind to ever be on top again, so I'm amending my oath with a few exceptions. I will scrap digitally as long its 1)free, and 2)Premade, at least until I get a new computer. Do not, however, think that I will give up the good old fashioned cut and past. I'm just trying to get caught up so that when I do scrapbook it's not so overwhelming. This is my first real project, and let me just tell you how easy i imagine it could have been (it was a little more frustrating for me because our computer is so overloaded that it freezes every time I open the program, and then I would lose my projects)! All you do it download the program, Smilebox, pick a design, and drag your pictures onto the page! And it's free! Cool, huh?

3 comments:

  1. Byron & Lori OrtonApril 23, 2008 at 2:24 PM

    I think digital scrapbooking is great!! You will find it a whole lot easier as Breah gets older and has siblings, too, because they can't get into the paper and paste :) I just thought I would suggest my website www.storeyourstories.com. It is free to open your account, your pictures & projects are protected for free, you don't have to put any software on your computer (keeps your disc space open for other more important things) and, although one of your stipulations was that it be free, you don't have to order your projects right away. Plus, you can always have the project replaced if it gets ripped apart, etc. You can't do that with a paper scrapbook. And to top it all off...your projects are printed for you and delivered to your doorstep, all you do is create them!! I love this company and hope it will help you get caught up on your scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo adorable! You got so many pages done! That is great. Such a cutie to photograph as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wanted to do this to... but they aren't compatible with Mac yet! They are working on it... So cute!

    ReplyDelete