So, now that she's moving around, I'm really going to have to start keeping a cleaner house! The other day my friend and her kids were here, and after they left I found little shreds of paper in the carpet. I thought I had picked them all up but later found a couple in Breah's diaper! So, although I wasn't in the market for one, we got ourselves a new human vacuum! It doesn't help that we have shaggy carpet that hides everything, I'm going have to start vacuuming a lot more! 
Thursday, April 17, 2008
What it means to have a mobile child...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is hilarious! She is so dang cute! I was laughing so hard about her doing a lap around the room... poor girl. One day she'll go forward too!
ReplyDeleteIt's a whole new world once they are mobile...good luck!!! She is getting so big! What a cute girl!
ReplyDeletefun and crazy!! i can't imagine. she's as cute as ever!
ReplyDeleteHi Shayla! I can't believe that you little girl is moving around! It seems like she was just born! We do know the Blake's! They are so awesome! What a small world huh? I'm glad I have your blog now so I can keep up with that little one of yours! :)
ReplyDeleteUm, the child leaving shreds of paper at your house was Emmary. She just loves your house so much that she wanted to leave a present for you!! She really does love playing with you guys and asks to go to Shaylah's house at the most random moments. We are so happy you guys are here in St. George!!
ReplyDelete