We were up north for the weekend for Dansie family pics and the BYU game, so I'm a little behind. But better late than never, eh?
Day 7: Love You Forever


Breah is usually so good to play nicely in the bathroom while I shower but today she discovered a fun new toy, and she was just so cute I couldn't get mad! Besides, it reminded me of one of my favorite books, and it's true Breah, "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be"
Day 6: Sunday Fun
Had to have 2 again. I finally got Breah her own purse. It's just her size, and she does love it but still insists on carrying mine any chance she gets. Next we have the mowgli crawl. This is how she gets around in a dress, and also on the cement--i think she must not like the feel of it on her bare knees.
Day 5: Souvenior Time
Grandma and Grandpa finally got their shipment from Brazil, so while we were up we all got some fun souveniors. Here's Breah and all her Dansie cousins with their new beach towels (check out Isaac and Squiggle, aren't they cute?). Brandon and I got a hammock, Brandon also got a beach towel, and I got a crystal vase! Thanks Nancy and LaMonte!
Day 4: Bright and Early
This is Breah at 7:30 in the morning. It seems we can't be in the living/dining room area without Breah demanding to go outside. If we are up before Brandon leaves for work she likes to sneak out the other door and surprise him when he goes, like we did on this particular morning.
I'm lovin' the toilet paper picture! :)
ReplyDelete