Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Grandma & Grandpa's Visit

I started this post the other day and never finished it, but we didn't want G&G Dansie to think we didn't enjoy having them come visit, cuz we sure did! They came down Friday the 21st and Brandon took LaMonte to the baseball came, and Nancy and I went to Tai Pan--so fun, I love that store! Then Sat. we went up to Pine Valley. It's so pretty up there, adn it was the perfect temperature too. I really enjoyed it because it's a different kind of canyon than all the red rock and deserty type stuff that we are so used to around here, this was more woodsy (lots of pine...imagine that) and green like you would see up north. Breah's such a good little hiker, adn when she'd had enough she just passed out. We had a nice little picnic then Grandma and Breah played in the water. We sure had a fun weekend! Thanks for coming to visit. Breah really enjoys having company and is always sad when they leave, so if anyone else wants to come visit feel free! G&G
Brandon, Shaylah, & Breah, but Breah was too fascinated
by the water to look at the camera
Breah and her Daddy
Nancy & Shaylah
Hiking is just so exhausting when you have to be lugged around in this thing

Breah loves walking now but is quite a ways from doing it without support...she gets a little top heavy and her feet can't keep up with her head. Breah & Grandma laughing and playing in the water.

1 comment:

  1. Cute shorts! (shayla, not brandon - not that your shorts are ugly, brandon). I also liked your post on Moon Lake. My family used to go up there every summer, too! It brought back good memories.

    ReplyDelete