Tuesday, September 2, 2008

o3, the Revolutionary Weight Loss Program


I recently signed on to be a distributer for a new company called "o3." What the heck is that? Well it's the first company to put out a weight loss supplement that truly controls your portions. It has no side effects, no drugs. It just swells up in your stomach and makes it so you can't eat as much. Some call it "Gastric bypass in a bill,"--you get the same results without the surgery. The 3 products we sell are:

FORM: Portion control in a pill. When combined with water, FORM expands in your stomach, sending a message to your brain that you are less hungry. FORM puts you in control of your portions, helping you make decisive eating habits, not compulsive ones. Formulated by doctors, FDA approved with NO chemicals or drugs, and no harmful side effects--now or down the road.

FIXX: an organic meal replacement shake. Packed with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, probiotics, digestive enzymes, protein, and a fruit and vegetable blend, FIXX provides absolute nutrition with amazing taste.

FIBE: a natural, proprietary, soluble, cleansing fiber-based bulking agent that cleanses your system, helping you feel full and maintain healthy regularity.

I'm so excited about these products, especially FIXX. It will probably be more nutrition than I have ever had. My shipment hasn't arrived yet so I can't say I've actually tried it yet, but all my aunts are using it and having more success than with any other diet/exercise program out there. If you (or someone you know) are interested in using the product or becoming a distributer feel free to contact me, or click here to learn more, or here to see how much it is already changing lives in my family. I'm going to be selling at the What Women Want Expo in St. George in October, and I would love to host parties/classes to get the word out so let me know if you are interested!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You had a busy August! I'm excited that we get to be in Young Women's together, and I'm glad I have another blogging friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! I just realized I was still signed into my brother's, Cody's, account. (I was updating on his blog.) Ours is angiedrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete