Wednesday, February 25, 2009

More Complaining, feel free to skip this post!

I'm beginning to think I'm not normal. Sometimes I think I just like to complain about things more than others, but today I think I just hurt more than others. And if it's this bad now I really don't want to get old. I swear, if it's not one thing its another. For the last week it's been my back but finally today it started to feel a little bit better. Good thing too cuz it was really putting a damper on a my day. I couldn't bathe Breah, it killed me to pick her up, and to pick up the house, etc. So today just when I think there's an end in sight I get major cramps (and it's not even that time!) and pain which makes me think I have cysts....AGAIN. The headaches and congestion I've just learned to accept it's so constant, but the rest? Come on! Give me a break! At least my knees aren't bothering me this week and the shoulder bursitus has let up for the time being. I probably should just go take some IB profin and quit my whining, but I think the fear of becoming addicted and what it could do to my family is more painful than the actual pain. I know what you are thinking...but if I took something every time I had pain, it would at least become too big of a habbit. No, I only take that when I really need it. Call me what you will but that's the way it is. Anyway, let's look at the bright side--it could be a lot worse. I'm glad it's not, though, and at least I have relatively good health. I know I'm very lucky and really have no place to complain so I'll leave it at that.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that you're not feeling very good! dang-it! Please keep us posted-and we are praying for your health and your family, too! We love you

    ReplyDelete