Sunday, February 8, 2009

Week 5--better late than never!


Due to an overly fun filled week up north, my weekly post is late! Breah and I headed to AF to play with some fam while Brandon was in Minnesota for work. We headed up Sunday after church, stopped to see some friends in Fillmore, and finally arrived at Nancy & LaMonte's that evening. Thanks everyone for keeping us company while hubby was away! (that cheesecake factory pic is one I stole off the internet--I guess I cheated!

9 comments:

  1. I hear Breah loved Annie.....Great.
    She can be wild. Sounds like you had a fun few days while Brandon was gone. Hope he had as much fun as you did. Wish we could have been there to share your fun. We look forward to a few hours this next week end. Thanks for your letting us come by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Pictures.You were missed but I'm glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Looking at your blog makes me feel untalented! You are so creative! Feel like I haven't seen you forever! Miss and love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am alive! I know! I seriously want to come down and visit! I'm very tired of the Logan weather. It usually doesn't bother me too bad, but it is getting to me this year! Breah is the cutest little girl! I swear I haven't seen you guys forever! When are you headed to V-town next?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sad that you un-invited me to your cooking site-I hope it wasn't on purpose...was it? Or did you just make it private?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so proud of you for posting pics every week! I don't think I'd last past week two or three...hahaha. Sooo glad Breah is safe and sound. The EXACT same thing happened to my bff's little girl when she was about the same age as Breah. She was totally fine as well and hasn't had a prob since (she is the same age now as my oldest--2). Totally scary though! I hope you don't mind I added you to my blog roll I thought it would be fun to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well i am glad that you found me. I think your blog is so cute aswell. well have a great day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm impressed you can do a post every week. Of course, having cute Breah to post about does help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!
    I just posted a cute pic with Breah in it!

    ReplyDelete