Sunday, February 15, 2009

Week 6--late again!

Don't worry, this weeks is already half way done. For more detail on these pics keep reading, otherwise thanks for looking! The first pic I took for you, Ash. Proof that what you saw was only a portion of my ribbon and that the rest of it is nice and neat--so you can stop cringing now. Next, the pants--they didn't fit quite like I was hoping--I never imagine having to try on toddler clothes before buying, but I guess sometimes it's necessary. I was bummed they didn't fit but it gave us a good laugh! I have to be careful when cooking because if Breah hears the fridge open she makes a mad dash to get in and grab whatever she can. Now she will even climb up in it to get things off the top shelf (including the eggs that she dropped on the floor). Usually she'll get in and grab at least a string cheese, but here she found an orange, which she proceeded to sink her teeth in when I wouldn't help her. Saturday we took the cushions off the couch to watch a movie on the computer, then Breah decided she preferred it that way and didn't want them back on.
The finger painting was an attempt to distract her from wanting to go out in the rain, but she hates to have anything on her hands so it wasn't really her idea of fun until I gave her a brush, and then she recognized it was pudding (it really was--I don't feed my child toxic paint), so it was more dipping and eating than actually painting. She's very proud of her work and likes to show it off to everyone that visits. Tuesday she woke up with a slight fever so I kept checking her temp--soon she had to have a turn too. And last but not least, Wednesday we had a Valentine's cookie exchange with my friends from the ward. It wasn't as warm as we hoped but we had fun!

3 comments:

  1. love your cute heart buttons and such cute pics; my kids loved Breah 'painting'. BTW, the title of your post made me think you had an announcement......

    ReplyDelete
  2. not that kind of late...gross! and if I were announcing something it certainly wouldn't be like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather was perfect for a cookie party. Considering it had been raining the day before and it rained the day after. You timed it just right.

    ReplyDelete