Breah loves music, as I'm sure most babies do, but I still can't get over how cute it is. We watched August Rush back when I had surgery (so she was like 6 months old) and she was mesmorized and sang through the whole thing. She loves all her toys that play music and often carries them around like an old nineties boom box. After we started sleep training her we would hold her while singing "I am a child of God" and then lay her down and let her go to sleep on her own. Now when she gets tired she'll come to us and start humming it, and we will here her humming herself to sleep. It's not just a bed time song though, she sings it all day long! The other day she was playing in the shower while I got ready and I heard her just singing away. It's really funny, she sings all soft and sweet and then belts it out at the "he has sent me here," so I tried to sneak out and get the camera. Well, she's no dummy, so she followed and then wanted "up peas". I managed to sneak this video, but it hardly does it justice. She was a little to preoccupied with her books to get the full effect.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is too cute!
ReplyDeleteWay cute, how smart she is, a love of books AND songs way to go
ReplyDeletethat is AMAZING!! I love it! Oh my gosh! Jax would never do that. She is so smart, and so young. I just can't believe that!
ReplyDeleteWhat a "sweet heart" (nice taste in clothes) and such a precious little voice, I remember her last summer while we were watching the movie, she's just getting better with age!
ReplyDeleteluv you all
This is so precious! You can totally understand what she is singing. Oh I miss this girl! Try to keep sneaking up on her, I want to hear her more!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis video is super cute. You can even tell what she is singing. Oh, yes we need a girls night.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! She is so dang cute! I loved the bubble videos too! Funny! She really hates those!
ReplyDeleteI love how you can completely tell what she is singing. Its perfect!
ReplyDelete