
March 5-11th
Thursday: Breah's soap scum covered bum...the disadvantage of her being dressed before I'm ready cuz she plays in the shower. I promise we clean the shower, and after seeing this I scrubbed even harder. Any advice for getting rid of sum scum, besides using Breah's pants?
Friday: In the shower again, and of course this is not long after my own shower so is soaking wet by the end of all this.
Saturday: Breah's pretty's. She likes to wear my headbands around her neck like necklaces...it cracks me up when she can hardly see over the top.
Sunday: Whoops...no picture. We had some friends over for dinner and I found the most scrumptious brownie recipe, made with milky way bars! Very nutritious too!
Monday: Breah in a not so tramatic bath--no bubbles this time!
Tuesday: Jack in the Box was giving away free fries and a drink, so we ran over and got ours. I gave Breah her first taste of pop thinking it would be to bubbly or something and she wouldn't like it. I was wrong. I finally had to dump it down the sink so she would stop begging for "yow" (that's how she says water, or "yow ya", but also uses it for any form of beverage unless I remind her otherwise. she actually pronounces "juice" very well, when she wants to). Then she was satisfied with whatever drop she could suck out of the empty cup.
Wednesday: I've turned into one of those crazy people that wake up at ridiculous hours to go stand in line to get a good deal. I scored on diapers at Walgreens though, and I really didn't get up as early as I had planned. I finally dragged Breah out of bed at 7:30 for fear there would be nothing left (they were all gone by 8 on monday, this was a second shipment). Lucky for me I was able to snatch a few (they were limiting it to 3 per customer)! Nothing better then a 10 lb diaper sticking up in the air to greet you in the morning, eh? Love it!
I went and scored on diapers at walgreens too! Did you use the $5 off coupons in addition to the sale price?
ReplyDeletegosh, i didn't even know about walgreens! awesome! how cheap were they? I reeeeeeally need to get those pics to ya. I was gonna give them to you at play group but we didn't go cause jax has an ear infection!
ReplyDeleteWhat a diaper sale and I missed it?!
ReplyDeleteCute pics this week!