
I've been dreaming/researching cameras for the longest time, and have finally paid off most my O3 debt. I should have just bought a camera with the money I earned going to Illionios, but what's done is done. I decided I wanted to start out with a Nikon d40 and actually found a really great deal on one that even comes with two lenses--one that I can actually afford, but then I decided why not hold out for a few more months and go for the d90. Here she is, isn't she lovely? I'm half way there! Anyone want to buy some FORM?
p.s. notice how my pictures are never clear anymore? I think something is wrong with my camera! Any of you with a sony ever have a similar problem?
I've had the same problem lately. My camera isn't an SLR or anything and I'm using the AUTO setting! I think maybe I've tinkered too much and need to reset the defaults and see if that fixes it.
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous of you being so close to getting a really nice camera. I just haven't given photography enough time to become good enough/know enough about it to justify the expense. But there are so many times that I'd really love to have a wide-angle lens that it is starting to really piss me off.
HA! great minds think alike!! I'm saving right now for a D90 too! A few more months and it's mine -- can't wait!!
ReplyDeleteIt will be nice to have a good camera for once, eh? I'm sick of my "push here dummy" camera ;)