Monday, March 9, 2009
Some videos for your viewing pleasure...
Breah is not a fan of bubbles in her bath, and I have all this bedtime bath stuff that I keep trying to use up. But ever since she's taken baths in the big tub and been aware of the bubbles, she adamently objects. I keep thinking she'll grow out of it but it hasn't happened yet! I tried about a month ago and had similar reactions so this time I was prepared. I promise I don't torture her on a regular basis! (just ignore the dorky mom in the background)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How sweet she is, I don't blame her, it takes a while to get used to bubbles.
ReplyDeletei cant remember... is your blog private? anyway... i posted a pic of Kaden in the bath once... it didnt show anything, but through my tracker i could tell that i had a TON of crazy hits on it... From people i definitely didnt know and even like 6 months later... I took it off because that is just creepy to me... so just be careful. :)
ReplyDeleteI haven't yet dared to give Jake a bubble bath. I'm too afraid he'll eat them!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!! She is so sweet...there will come a time in her life where she can't get enough bubbles! ;)
ReplyDelete