Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I cheated

Ok, many of you politely demanded the how to's of my most adorable wreath. But I have a confession...none of the crafts I do are ever my own idea. I'm just really good at copying what other people do. So I must give credit where credit is due. If you like the wreath and want to make one yourself you can find directions here. Thanks for all your praise though, I love it!

4 comments:

  1. Well i love that you cheated i always cheat that is how i do every thing i make. I love your litttle project i am going to have to copy you all. I know that i never come to the park but if you do more project call me cuz i want to come. You guys have so much fun. I sorry that i am a loser and never go i will try harder. well thanks for the idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a saying that I've heard at teacher conferences that goes, “there is no reason to reinvent the wheel when it was already created” So you didn’t JUST copy you just didn’t reinvent “the wheel” =)

    I'm so glad you posted the direction. Elizabeth, our neighbor and myself are going to get together sometime soon and make them. They are so adorable and we all need something cheerful hanging on our door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I always cheat! That's the great thing about the internet there are tons of awesome ideas!!! You should definitely give yourself points for finding the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this wreath! I will have to try it! Thanks for posting the directions.

    Also, your little family is so cute! I hope your guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete