Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's thursday


and you know what that means! Picture time. I still haven't gotten around to putting the last 2 weeks in a layout due to some photoshop frustration but here are the pics (in no particular order but I'm hoping ya'll are smart enough to figure out which pic goes with which day).

Week of Feb 26-March 4th
Thursday: No pic...we went on a walk with Rachel then didn't move off the couch due to excruciating pain--thank goodness for Baby Einstein!
Friday: No pic...Found out I was pregnant, most likely ectopic, thus the aforementioned pain. Luckily it passed naturally and no surgery as needed.
Saturday: No pic...Brandon cleaned the house and dug a spot for a garden, all while taking care of the Bre-ster, what can I say, he's Super Dad!
Sunday: Still too sick to move, this pic is Breah, all dressed up and ready to go to church with Dad. Bonus Pic: Dad getting ready for church from Breah's view
Monday: Breah hanging out in her undies, talking on the phone
Tuesday: Breah's cute little slippers (have I already posted them? They are my favorite). She loves to wear them and I love to hear them jingle as she runs around the house
Wednesday: Photoshoot with Alecia...so much fun! I highly recommend her, and the best part, she'll do it for FREE!

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow, Shaylah! I hope you are not in such pain anymore! I would totally run over with a BIG tub of ice cream and something yummy to eat if only we lived by each other! And I must add that I LOVE that picture of Breah talking on the phone in her undies! :) Talia does the exact same thing! I've been meaning to egt it on video...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe we talked for over an hour and you didn't mention any of this!! I'm so sorry you've been in so much pain, I hope you are feeling better now-are you? We love you and I hope you make it out here soon...

    ReplyDelete