Friday, December 10, 2010

Santa Take 2!



It's amazing what a difference a week can make!  The week after the ward Christmas party there was a little Christmas activity at the library.  I almost didn't even attempt to go because the Halloween carnival was such a nightmare and I didn't think Breah would enjoy it, so I mentioned it to her 1/2 thinking we wouldn't even bother, but she was so excited!  She kept talking about and told me "This time I will not be scared.  I will be happy and I will tell him I want a Tinkerbell light and a blowdryer."  So of course, we had to go.  She was almost giddy the whole time prior and in line.  She even told me she would help Tayven not be scared.  Now, as you can see in the pictures, she is NOT crying (but she's not exactly smiling either, but it's progress) and she even talked to him, told him what she wanted, and what Tayven wanted (some cars)!  And Santa was so good with the kids and didn't rush us at all, he even made sure I was able to get a good picture.  As we were standing in line Breah noticed that this was a different kind of Santa.  I suggested that maybe he just got a hair cut, but no, it was just a different kind of Santa with a short beard.  I tell you what, she doesn't miss a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment