Thursday, December 23, 2010
Temple Lights & Tuacahn
Ok, so maybe it's not Temple Square, but it's a lot warmer, and it's something to do for family night! Breah was so excited to go to the temple, she is obsessed with climbing the stairs. She also enjoyed the lights and nativity. Tayven really does have his own hat that's not pink, but when we got there it was no where to be found, and Breah wouldn't wear hers so he did!
Then a couple weeks later we attempted to go see the Tuacahn nativity, again. Well, by the time we got out the door it was 6:30, so the only show we could get into was at 8:00. There's no way we could have kept the kids there that long and been able to expect them to sit through anything so we walked around for a bit then got in line for the shuttle ride...it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to long, so we headed home for bed! Maybe next year it will actually work out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think that you have the cutest kids in the world. and they have the best Mom and Dad. I think it is great that they go to the Temple Grounds, and Tayven's pink hat is really in style "real men wear pink" Love ya all!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been to your blog for a while. So cute! I think the pictures you got done look really good! I love Breah's dress! I saw her in it last Sunday, she looked so pretty. I have pictures of Grace with her little tush in the air too-so cute! I hope you are all feeling better!
ReplyDelete